At our park and in the general area, there is a great outdoor space to discover! We also offer WIFI for those that just want to work on the road or can not live without their streaming services
SAND BAY FAMILY CAMPGROUND
Please take a moment to read our Rules and Regulations before staying with us.
We are a family centered campground. Use of the campground and its equipment and facilities is solely at your own risk. The campground/management is not responsible for any stolen or damaged property. The campground/management reserves the right to ask any camper to leave the property and terminate the license to occupy for non-compliance with the rules and regulations stated below with no refund. The Campground/Management reserves the right to change or modify Park rules and rates at any time without notice and rules are subject to the campground/management’s discretion. We appreciate your adherence to our park rules so we can ensure everyone has a pleasant stay!
Rule #1. RESPECT. This is a seasonal RV park, everyone is here for enjoyment, but please be respectful and considerate of your neighbors and fellow campers. Treat others as you would expect to be treated. No car stereos/outdoor speakers/ radios /cell phones playing outside at any time.
USE OF THE PARK FACILITIES
• In accordance with the by-laws in force from the Municipality, Seasonal Trailer Owners may occupy Seasonal trailers from May 8th through October 15th in each season (Weather Dependent). Seasonal Trailers must not be occupied outside this period. The owner of the Seasonal Trailer is for seasonal use only; the Seasonal Trailer is not a mobile home and cannot be used as permanent or principal residence. During off season permission must be granted Prior to entering campground.
• It is the responsibility of each owner of the trailer to provide a copy of current up to date of trailer and liability insurance. Failure to do so will result in the immediate termination of the License of Occupancy Agreement.
• As a new Seasonal Camper, no trailers older than 10 years are permitted into the campground
• Sites and trailers must not be Sublet. The site and trailer is only permitted to be used by the License of occupancy holder.
• All trailers must be equipped with fire extinguishers and the proper amount of smoke detectors as required by law
• All sites allow for 2 adults and their children under the age of 18 years. All other adults over 18 years are considered guests and must pay daily or nightly rate and must be registered and paid for prior to arrival.
CHECK IN/OUT FOR OVERNIGHT & WEEKLY CAMPERS & COTTAGES
• All campers are responsible for their visitors. All visitors must be approved, registered, and paid for prior to arrival. We do not allow surprise guests.
• There are no motorized vehicles allowed on the beach. There is no parking of boats, seadoos, boat trailers and any other motorized vehicle on the beach. Use of the boat launch is permitted. Dogs are allowed to swim in dog area only not hang out on beach.
SEWAGE DISPOSAL SYSTEMS AND PUBLIC WASHROOM AREA
•Sewage drain hoses must be sealed at the point where they enter the sewer system
HOLDING TANK CHEMICALS MUST BE USED IN ALL CAMPING UNITS AND MUST BE BIODEGRADABLE (products that do not contain Formaldehyde or Chlorine)
• Do not flush sanitary napkins, disposable diapers, wipes or other adult hygiene products down RV sewer lines or public toilets; even if the product label states that the product is safe to flush- the Septic system in the park cannot handle these products
• Single ply toilet tissue is required
GOLF CART & ATV USE IN THE PARK
• All traffic rules regulations apply to the use of golf carts and ATV’s
• You must be 18 years of age with a valid G Driver’s License to drive a golf cart.
• You must be 16 years old to drive an ATV.
• ATVs are not to be used before dawn and after sunset
• Speed limit for golf carts and ATV’s is 8 km/hour No excuse
• Do not operate golf cart or ATV when you are consuming alcohol or any other substances. Do not drive around with open alcohol on ATV.
TREES & SHRUBS
• Trees and shrubs are not to be cut or removed at any time without permission from management. Please respect nature.
SITE IMPROVEMENT, ADD ON, SUNROOMS
• Site condition - All Seasonal Trailers and sites are to be kept in good condition and maintained to the high standards of the park. The Seasonal Trailer Owner is responsible for the general upkeep of the Seasonal Trailer and the tidiness around the site. If Seasonal Trailers do not meet the standards of the park in terms of condition, general standards and safety, a written notice will be sent to the Seasonal Trailer Owner giving 14 days to rectify the situation. If the required standards are still not met, then the Park Management reserves the right to terminate the Agreement for the License of Occupation.
• Hydro box, tampering, altering, or gaining access to the outside hydro box, which is property of Sand Bay Family Campground will result in termination of the Agreement for the License of Occupation
• Extensions or structures of any kind may NOT be erected adjacent to or around the Seasonal Trailer without the written permission of the Park Management prior to any construction. This includes, but is not limited to hard roofs, sheds, decks, gazebos. All seasonal campers must obtain a building permit in accordance with the bylaw. Absolutely No fences are allowed on your site, unless already grandfathered in.
• Patios and stone slabs may only be laid with the written permission of the Park Manager and by laying these slabs they are deemed to have passed into the ownership of the park and may not be removed unless the ground is restored to its original condition.
• When a trailer is vacating a site, the site must be restored to the sites original condition unless otherwise authorized by park management or a campsite cleanup fee will be charged to your account.
•No trailer may be sold on the park premises without the expressed consent of Park Management
•A 10% transfer fee applies to all trailer sales unless otherwise discussed with management
•Trailers over 10 years of age will not be resold in the park unless approved by park management
• Please discuss new trailer purchase with Management prior to purchase